Dream

Just had a nitemare..loaded up in car withJesse and others to go to a big hardware store. Set out to look for certain items jesse needed. My phone was dead, so I was looking for vira-seam. (I don't know why it was called that) it was some sort of paste or gel you put on surface of your home to protect from bugs. Anyway, I got lost in this huge mega store and there was all sorts of constrution on improvint store. I kept waiting for clerk to hep me find it, no success. Finally after hours of no success, I attemp to go find jesse. Then an alarm goes off, I start running, and end up jumping down a shaft, Next thing I realize I am walking outside this huge complex..trying to get my bearings for I was not sure I wasn't still stuck inside the shaft-I didn't remember how I came outside. I go back to lot where jesses car was supposed to be, it wasn't..and my phone was dead, I went back in the store to get help calling jesse..I woke up in exhausted..nitemare of getting lost.

Comments

Popular Posts