dream 5/6/23

I began in back room of house and several visitors from a church I attended were visiting and Mom and brother Kirby were in other side of the house, they said I missed a phone call from several individuals from another church , but it wasn't really for me , it wss a spam call. I came out to wash my utensils. And I recall a neighbor girl was visiting and I wanted to give her an iron skillet, and show her how to season it. I could not locate an extra iron skillet so I showed her how to season one using my skillet.  We then was in same area as Momma and Kirby, they were going shopping. But didn't invite me, so I set out on my own, I invited the girl, we then were in traffic,  but we started floating..she has rented us the ability to float up,  and we did.  We were floating high over the development..and we're even floating through the restaurant,  looking for my friend.
And I remember seeing how the area was growing  again.

Comments

Popular Posts