bad dream 12/3/22

Dreamed was using or rather not using but tried to get name of individual across the way who was father of two kids but he refused to recognize them to support them. I even passed flyers out in building to loca t e him. At one point, I was on stairway to next floor up but it ended abruptly..I turned and left, avoiding the other indiin lobby...and I made it to my area where I stayed .felt comfortable. I wanted to get off sexually, but was alone..but was thinking on it...then Les thought I did, so he wanted to get some thing from doctor to get off sexuay..but the doctor was trying to reach me to tell me something. But my phone wasn't notified because I ws busy setting up this area where a lady dropped off a cake, party goods for an individual I knew..but we couldn't locate, so things were left there. I tried to reach out. To  Les, to nurse, to celebrant. To no avail...the doc tried to get hold of me to tell me Les was on life support,  but had not passed...then Les passed, and at same time I realized this, others were making catty remarks about Les...I was a mix of emotions 

Comments

Popular Posts