dream 10/14%22

So I dreamed a bunch of us were lying down in a rocket ship that was going to go up and come back down. The experience was going to include weightlessness...I saw everyone else lift up...I did not .or else I was so obsessed when was it gonna happen I missed it.  I remember Gwen and David being there.
I also remember needed to shower but the system was messed up and couldn't figure out where my towel was. There was also something about TV reception in this room, where the toilet/shower set up was.  For some reason, I felt like I was in Gwen and David's place. Also, something about letting the dogs go outside and bringing them back in. Silly mood and dream.

On another note. In reality,  my hearing aids were repaired, but they failed to return them with my rechargeable batteries. I reached out, but have to accept they are not going to be back in office until 10/18/22.  Oh joy...the wait.
Also, my car parts finally arrived.  I took care and went by Lakeside Collision and that loop is now closed.

Comments

Popular Posts