Dec 23, 2021 dream about Lynn

So I dreamed about Lynn last night..the first part, I was in this huge place where family and friends were gathered, playing cards and sipping coffer, and was gonna bring Lynn down to meet, buy then it switched and it was like we were looking looking for an apartment but there was also another person there A friend friend 1st i met him and then he and then he met us both and in then I  felt like he and they were closer than Lynn and I and I just felt like I didn't want to be roommates with them And so I left them behind and went to see the manager for myself it was the pains  of a making that disease Decision was It's harsh but I woke up feeling like, or asking was my life with Lynn was a farce ....Did Lynn really ever love me or did I always fight for him to love me and then and then was it just for appearances I don't know ...I realise it is what it is and we had our relationship for over 10 years and and there were the UPS and Downs and I think they were real our relationship are  true relationship real...really mean we loved,  you know,  as real as love can be I guess the expressing to one another Yeah Lynn  was a good man and friend to me , and I was trying to be a good man to him too.

Comments

Popular Posts