November 7, 2021

I don't anticipate anyone ever really reading this, but I do feel comfortable reaching out and adding to my blog from time to time. It is a Sunday and it is in the midst of the ongoing Covid 19 pandemic. I have had my two Moderna vaccinations. Feb, then March 13, 2021 the final dose. So there is that. Also, they are now recommending boosters. I will get my booster when I return from my cruise I am going on with Jesse, Brandi, and Kay. This will be the first time any of us have been able to travel outside the country since the pandemic began. There are concerns of whether we will ever see the end of this pandemic. At the same time, there is a whole category of people that in the beginning thought the pandemic was a hoax. Then, after months of ongoing updates of deaths and hospitalizations due to Covid 19, the mask mandates became the new contriversy.. .then the vaccines...now it is the vaccine madates. The country is divided, both politically and spiritually. There seems to be no end. So, I just got off the phone with Jesse. I was intending to borrow his truck to pick up my cousin Shane and his partner, Byron. They are going to house sit and take care of my dogs, Boo-boo and To-to. I am grateful. It is frustrating to carry a conversation on with Jesse , at times, because he gets so upset so easily. Well, that is it for now. I hope this made since. It helped me to let some steam off.

Comments

Popular Posts