Good morning. Well, overnight,my cousin Shane texted me an apology for his behavior on the phone. He takes medication that affects his mood, and he said it affected his behavior .. I accepted this,and also mentioned that I am off today, and will be going to Mesquite later, and could pick him up to bring him down for the week-end. I know that Shane has issues with his driver's license, and needs to be careful driving until those are taken care of. I am grateful he reached out to me. Oh, Melinda and I are working on planning a campout to Mother Neff on a week-end in October. More to be revealed, so, I will write about that later. Another thing that is in the works..well, its already paid for and I have PTO days off for..the cruise in November with Jesse, Brandi, and Kaye...we are sailing the 2nd week-end in November. a 5 day cruise..it will be fun. Looking forward to it. I am glad that Jesse got vaccinated, finally. He was hesitant. I still look at this episode of my life as surreal. I know this is affecting everyone...this pandemic. The world is going through this together..and to gather us all together , in unison, with the same task in mind..to combat this virus has been an ongoing battle...we continue to argue with each other over this is the best way, or that is the best way, to the opposite extreme of the naysayers saying this is all a hoax..and even when the biggest barkers stating it is a hoax are hit with the disease and in the hospital about to be put on a ventilator telling people it is real, to get a vaccine, to wear a mask...people STILL stubbornly believe its all about control...government control of people's freedom to choose... One of the biggest ironies, or hyporcrisies is the my body, my choice used against the vaccine and mask ...and those same people are for legislation against abortion...what happened to the women's choice in the "my body, my choice". also, the executive order Biden , our 46th President, handed out recently was the mandate of companies with over 100 people to either a: have their employees vaccinated by a certain date or b: have the unvaccinated employees tested weekly I do not see how this is a bad thing. We are trying to get ahead of this disease.

Comments

Popular Posts