Work last night

For the 1st time in a long time, i was at odds with a client. ...i offended him with my words. I never intended it at all. Being that his last name is Gayer, i remarked to shannon, my co worker, "hey, shannon, i bet you thought you'd never meet anyone gayer than me..."...and this triggerred something emotionally upsetting to client. So much so, it truly upset me. The best thing i could do was leave...i was in vehicle the entire episode of the incident, his reaction was totally unexpected. I would never knowingly hurt a flea. He reacted with such intense anger, i sensed he was ready to beat me up. Malton & Kenny spoke with me afterwards, said to let it go...as did Al, as did Shannon. So, i will. CODY will drive him to airport in morning.
I just hope my boss Keller does not get upset with me over this.

Comments

Popular Posts