Nitemare

I dreamt about work. We had several levels on our campus. For some reason i was watching this floor where there was an addict exposong himself to strangers. I told Brenton of this, and he told me to stay  with client and go get help,  after what seemed like an eternity I began searching 4 Brenton and after another few moments I found another RC and then finally I was able to speak on the phone to Brenton so I asked him where is our help what are we to do he said well I spelled it out in my alphabet soup and showed it to his family and they shrug their shoulders and so we are on our own. I was mad. That is when I stormed off and I started looking for Nicole and I found her is like a room full of  Goodwill items. and items and such were all laying around... and she was cutting this Frame out to put a picture in that is when  I told her I got mad at Brenton on the phone , and I said he was selfish and self-centered; and he replied 'yes and your point" ....that's i when I woke up flustered.

Comments

Popular Posts