Well, I overslept and did not make it to church this morning. I had weird dreams, again. I realize that some (if not most) of my dreams are built upon the activities going on in my waking life, I even recognize the faces of some of the actors in my dream. Just bizarre the story-lines one's mind creates, sometimes...in one scene, it was a new part of a system of buying shares at work. Eric Ward was over this department, at this point. I remember contemplating how to buy a share, and even contacting Morris (head coach) on the procedure. Well, I remember buying a share, and then asking Gerald how do we know how much the interest is. And then there was motions to contact Eric about why we were not being reported the interests on our shares.
What I believe is really going on:

Okay, what was going on in REAL life, this week, at work, there was a new system being installed in connection to ADP, which handles our payroll. We will soon be clocking in and out with system cards, instead of logging onto a computer. Much more efficient, if you ask me. Also, what else was going on was the head of the Federal Reserve stated that the interest rates will be raised 1/4 of one percent, to help boost the economy.

Comments

Popular Posts