Dream

The other day, my friend Kathy Ford told me she had heard one of our friends Donna Johnson, that moved away this last year, had had a stroke recently. This morning, my last dream was bizarre. ..kinda...anyway, in the dream, i am riding along with Gwen B & Sheri B...when we stop at Walmart, then we are back in the car. I had a stuffed animal holding a football..and it had designs of bottles. I let Gwen look at it. She proceeded to clip off the tags. Then Sheri commented the bottles inferred drinking beer.  Since i had intended to give this as a birthday gift to someone about to turn 18, i decided to exchange it. Inside, at customer servive, i ran into the friend who'd had the stroke. She was doing ok. I asked where she was staying she said at Carrie in Mabank. I was so glad to see her. Asked her to move back, and we'll start anothet grouo. Lol. Also, the customer service guy scolded me for removing the tags.  Darnit, Gwen....lol

Comments

Popular Posts