Conversation with myself 5/11/15

I tend to enjoy working at Shell. There are my favorite people..teresa, jessica, shawn, kelsey..even Reba & Forrest. Karen Glascock is a real challenge. She is difficult. She is not happy in life..and when it comes to talking to her, it almost never fails she lets you know you are bothering her..well, so it feels. She may not be bothered. But her excuse that she says this or that on the cpat tails of this is what Jessica says...just doesn’t seem to make sense..because Jessica has never had a problem or issue (with me) that she has not been able to communicate with me about . I just have to remember not to go into ANY in depth discussion with Karen...EVER. she is shallow, mean spirited, and just someone who strikes me as plastic...i understand she has a difficult row to hoe.. but how much of this difficulty was brought on either directly or indirectly by her own demise? Again, i have responsibility to my own life and choices ..dealing with difficult people has unexpected consequences when not prepared. If i just remember to not go there with Karen my life tends to be quite okay (meaning not to entertain ANY conversation with her)

Comments

Popular Posts