Phone text from a friend.

July 29, 2014 From my friend Mandy in Jacksonville Hey thank u so much for taking the time out of your day the other day to talk to me. I ended up picking up a white key tag. And surrendering again to the N.A. program. Not Mandy's Anonymous. Once I was able to rewind the tape I started to understand why my life had become so unmanageable. I was hiding in the rooms. I took on more than anyone should. I was running from my responsibility of being a mother, a wife and a daughter. I didn't want to accept our 7th tradition. So I replaced it with service. U really helped me to put things into action. Thank u for that. :-) Don't know where I'd be today without the wonderful beautiful friends I have made in N.A. I replied I am blessed to have a friend like you in my life.

Comments

Popular Posts