Inconsideration vs Expectation

I was upset earlier because when Jesse asked me to look at his laptop (actually its Gavin's)..he was going non-stop on installing this little window unit in hus bathroom. I made a few suggestions of how my kitchen unit was installed. And there was a few other comments I made..about being sure to have appliance extension cord. All the while, I had completed my task of fixing his laptop..yet getting him to break away from his task to see if the task he had asked of me met his satisfaction.  I dunno what I expected, but a mumbled thank you was about all I got.  So I was in there looking and making suggestions on how to install his ac. I irritated him, I could tell..so much so, he asked if he owed me anything for fixing his laptop...and that he would be glad to walk me to the door.  Polite way of saying go away,  I am busy. Anyway,  I got the hint. And . left a nd it was at a garage sale when I went to retrieve some money that I realized I had left my bag on Jesse's couch. I had to call...and then before I knew it Jesse explained he was about to walk out the door...and said he would leave the door unlocked.  I said I did not want to just walk into his house...he exclaimed he did not have time to waot for my gd ass...I shouted back..if you will regrain from using that word I would appreciate it  and that I would be glad to meet up with him at the.Mabank Brookshire's. . Which of course we did.. and now that I have written it down I have calmed down. Still. .next time, as I had originallly hoped this time.. he can bring the laptop to me...just saying.

Comments

Popular Posts