Faith, gratitude, clarity

Sometimes, I think, and I feel as though I have the answer,  that its here and now, and this moment right here begins to make sense. And, just as my mind begins to have a better understanding, and my mind begins to put it all together...its gone,  the moment ...the moment is gone. This happens...I can obsess over not holding onto that ..that moment of clarity. I cannot beat myself up, though. Holding onto a moment is akin to stopping time. But, I can find gratitude. Gratitude in the fact that I experienced clarity and understanding. And, I can find faith. For I have experienced moments of clarity and understanding before. So I have faith it will occur again. Faith, gratitude, clarity. Life may not always make sense, but its awesome, nonetheless.

Comments

Popular Posts