Weird dream

Omg. Another vivid dream. In this dream. I am in a big living space with other people..family and friends. Well for whatever reason the 2 younger guys switch rooms with me and they get the one with a phone...and I recall there is a price difference. And they go to the lady who sold the house and for some reason she writes a check for the difference and my brother takes it. And because it was my room I am upset he will not give me that...since I will be paying same rent for smaller room without a phone. And in back of my mind (in the dream)..I am wondering how did zak (the younger roomate) convince sheri to writr a check for difference in rents even though she sold the property to my brother.(which in real life is zak's mom but not in the dream). Anyway when I asked my brother about it he claimed it waz his check. I should point out that Angela G was riding a scooter around on the side walk and by the trampoline. I recall at one point I trying to pay my bill for odds and ends at some convenience store.

Comments

Popular Posts