Dream

I was dreaming intense.  It was as though we were all getting ready to go somewhere.  There was an announcement that there was a bus for guys that only males could board.  And I was getting my stuff together and went to get on the bus and the driver had shut the door and I wouldn't let me on. Then he strolled to the back of the bus and I forced my way through the door.  And I was angry by this time. I was thinking my best friend had somethimg to do with it.  I looked around but he was not around.  I walked back and to one side there sat Big Tim from Tyler.  To the other side sat Cory from CCNA with his legs stretched out taking extra seats. I motioned him to move his legs. He did.  I then started looking for Jesse.  They motioned he was in the bathroom. I went there to I tell him how angry I was because he had told fhe drivef I was a male and to not let me om the bus. He got angry because I wouldn't wait until he was through taking a bath. He even got out of tub dripping wet and when he came after me it was Kelly Taylor from high school.

Comments

Popular Posts