August 7, 2012 arguing

Jesse blew up at me for blockading Cede in my room. I usually let the dogs in during the heat of the day. Thi was about 230p. I also normally shower in the morning. Before I thought of it, I let them in, and had to go to bathroom. So, instead of shewing them back out, I put up a child gate & sat 2 chairs to block the dogs in my room while I was in bathroom. Just a decision. And when jesse got up, he informed me that cede was on the wrong side of the barricade. I replied my reasoning, and he re-iterated that his dog was to not be blocked in my room. I re-stated my reasoning and said he was not gonna convince me I did something wrong. He went on to reply back in louder words that he did not want his dog blocked in my room, and if I could not see that that maybe I needed to make other living arrangements.
Jesse came back later to state he appreciated the gesture and apologized for getting loud.
I apologized too. And went on to say how we both could have been kinder in our words to each other.
Jesse said I should not take it so sensitively, his comment 'about moving' was in response to what he understood me to say as that I didn't care what he said, I was gonna do what I want...which is never the way I have been to Jesse.
I respect Jesse...and sometimes I make decisions that are not exactly in synch with whatever way Jesse is thinking. But, once it becomes clear that there is something I do or have don that is disagreeable to him, I do tend to not do that again.
I hate it when I am at odds with someone..doesn't matter if its jesse, brandie, gwen or whomever..it wears me out..spiritually speaking.
I have to let it go..even though the seed of despair has been planted.

Comments

Popular Posts