SPIRITUAL PATH March 12-17

LL~when I'm able to help those suffering as I've suffered, then I realize my suffering has been worth it. My suffering has made me more compassionate to others.
COMPASSION

LL~we each cope in life; what works for me often won't work for someone else. The hope is we each become happy with life.
IT~in order to grow, we must struggle.
STRUGGLE/HOPE/GROW


LL~too much time spent focused on the past, leaves less time to focus on the things in front of us right here, right now.
Thought to Ponder~my disappointments are equal to my expectations.
LET GO OF PAST,
REALISTIC GOALS


LL~taking big steps is having faith its gonna be ok.
IT~trust that all is on schedule. Something is being worked out - in us, in someone else, in the Universe.
FAITH & ACCEPTANCE


LL~we use it daily: to see, feel & function in this world; we abuse it, it deteriorates. Maintain its integrity, health, & spirit. Our body is a gift.
GRATITUDE

Comments

Popular Posts