Meditations for the week

LL~if I cannot treat myself as a friend, how can I be a friend to others?
TC~living life on life's terms continues to strengthen & bless me. I am grateful.
LL~the truth is, in life, we will experience failure; but that's okay. Its what we do with the failure that's important. A failure can be a learning experience.
IT~courage is the ability to conquer fear or despair.
LL~stop looking outside for strength &  confidence, look within. Its there; has been all along.
JFT~I will accept personal responsibility and pay my own way today.
IT~I am an individual able to stand on my own, while still maintaining genuine connection with others.
LL~enjoyment in life is a great gift. When we realize this, we discover how wonderful life can be.
Thought~the privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.
TC~we can succeed. Believe that ALL have potential for success.
LL~start today to exercise & eat right. A healthy body will help you accomplish your hopes.

Comments

Popular Posts