...recent dreams

Recently, I have had a couple of similar dreams. The circumstances were different, but the end result was the same-ended up locked up in a prison situation. I was not mistreated or abused, but I definitely knew that I was locked up and had to stay some time. There were other guys there, so I was not in isolation. This last dream, the guard (or whatever he was) was my friend, and was very kind to me, understanding of the limitations of my situation. I remember being at a loss for some item that I needed...a contact lens case, I think, and he was going to make sure I had one soon. I woke up at this point. In the dream a couple of nights ago, it was me and my best friend (it seems that is who it was in this dream) were caught breaking the law..I cannot even tell you what law it was, just that I knew whatever we did, it involved breaking and entering, I think. Anyway, I remember looking out a window thinking to myself, they are on their way (the law)..and the next scene is in the prison, and I am talking with my best friend who is reassuring me its going to be okay..that is real vague here in text..but in the dream, it was mildly interesting..to be locked up, but to also know its going to be okay..and my best friend was there assuring me so. I cannot say who the best friend is..because, honestly, they did not look like anyone in my life..but, their qualities of sincere friendship and compassion fit the qualities and character of my roomate who is my best friend..but, I can assure you, that isn't who this person was in the dream...same on the inside, but different suits of bodies on the outside..oh yeah, and this guy, was shorter or as tall as me..but definately not taller...later

Comments

Popular Posts