1.11.11

Well, it’s a unique date, as far as dates go when written out like that..all those 1’s. Anyway, I got up early this morning to take Gwin to her doctor to get x-rays done..she fell down her steps yesterday because they were covered in ice and snow (leftover from the snow that fell Sunday)

So, I arrived back home to see a small package at my doorstep. it was delivered by FedEx ..it was my repaired partial. I had just taken it in to SHRET last Wednesday afternoon, and here it is Tuesday..that was quick..real quick..a little too quick..because it no longer fits my mouth. Sigh. So, I have left messages for Ray Munn to call me or Ernesto to call me..and give me directions as to what to do. I hope they don’t make me drive back out, yet again, to drop this partial back off. Sigh. I am frustrated and sad right now, but I know its going to be okay. later.

Comments

Popular Posts