CHRISTMAS 2010

This is the first Christmas in my home that I put up a tree and decorated since 2000, I believe. Les passed away in 2001. I did not celebrate Christmas that year because I was spending as little time at home as I could because of working so many hours at Lakeside News and part time at Cedar Creek Electronics. I never properly dealt with the loss of my friend, and the following year I went deep into my addiction again (thanks to meeting Sean) and my life spiraled out of control leading ultimately to prison...which led me to a new way of life..NA and I now have a clean date of 3/30/04..and here it is 6 years later where I have been blessed with a tree and ornaments (thank you Gwin Dave and Joann) and a home to celebrate Christmas in (thank you, Jesse..my best friend). I am blessed and so grateful.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

Comments

Popular Posts