dream

I had a horrible dream (or nightmare) last night. There were 2 parts. The first part, Jesse has disappeared with the red car..celica. I finally see him leaving tghe insurance office with it and he doesn't notice me. For some reason, I am under the impression he is trying to be secretive. Anyway, from there I am trying to find my waty back home. Then, all of a sudden, I am in Irving and have 2 young ones there under my responsiobility. We are trying to make our way somewhere and are following train tracks..and I remember guiding them from one side to the other. Then, somehow its a relapse..i took one hit..was confronted by someone and i felt compelled to take off my NA ring and necklace..and thoughts raced through my mind on starting over and how was I going to face my friends.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

Comments

Popular Posts