..another odd dream

I had another weird dream. In this one, I am walking into this room where there is lots of stacks of stuff and a couch or chair here and there. I am attempting to go to a restroom to change, I think. Well. I accidently bunp against this one door and some guy comes out and proceeds to kick and hit at me because he thought i meant to bang on his door trying to make some sort of sexual advance. This wasn't the case. His blows against me did not hurt. The next thing happening was a bunch of gays came to my side seeing if I was okay..they fed me and took care of me before sending me on my way.
note: the Pride parade is this Sunday in Dallas..and I am thinking the guy in the beginning was trying to gay bash me..and I remember his blows were not hurting me for some reason. And then, the gays coming to be by my side and comfort me was my acknowledgement of the good in the hearts of ommunity of gays.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

Comments

Popular Posts