An emotional being

I am an emotional mess today. There are moments I feel like crying..and I don't know why. I am grateful for so much. I had an intense emotional dream that raised my emotional state to where I feel lonely and fearing. I am at av meeting at the Ray of Hope. I got to visit Miranda on Facebook for a few moments, spoke with Brad at the door, and spoke with Earnesto from SHRET dental for an update..and will be receiving a gift card in the mail as a result. So, its obvious I am not alone..yet I have feelings of loneliness...intense. Later.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.4

Comments

Jessica Wicks said…
I had a spat of intense sadness the other day. Alas we humans cannot escape our feelings, only feel them and move on. Sounds like you did exactly the right thing, surrounding yourself with other people. This too will of course pass. If you know somebody who needs a favor, or just a hug, no better time than now to reach out and do it. Nothing helps feelings pass better than well directed action I think.

Hugs cousin, and know I love you.

Popular Posts