July 7, 2010

It is Tuesday. I was up late last night with Jesse watching Inglorious Bastards. I didn’t get to bed until well after 3am.  Of course, I didn’t make it to the early morning class at Olympic Center. Tonight at 6pm will be the first Pilates class with Mary Moody as our instructor. She will be teaching zumba on Thursday night at 6pm, too. I am looking forward to both classes. I need to arrive early enough to get a good cardio workout in for this day. Tuesday, Thursday, and Sat-Sun are my “cardio” days and Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are my “strength” training days.  I am relieved the holiday is over and can start getting some semblance of a workout schedule going once again. I miss it. This last week-end everything was topsy-turvy – I worked in Addison for Shane and Gigi at the concession stand at that event. I was on my feet 12 hours straight, essentially. I didn’t get my usual workout in over this last week-end, but I can accept that fact since I was in Dallas working with my cousin Shane. I did get off my butt and go to the Titan gym and workout my Day 1 strength day of TBW3. I felt a lot better after, too. Anyway, this is the beginning of a new day and just wanted to pop by and vent.  Later.

Comments

Popular Posts