July 5, 2010 Joan moved out.

Well, my room mate Joan moved the majority of her belongings out today. I’ve known this day was coming for a good 6 weeks, at least.  Still, its a little sad. Now, there is just Deejay and I. I am okay, truly. It is an adjustment. I am already okay with being here alone. It is from the economical standpoint there is a bit of caution and fear in the air. I do not know of anyone, nor am I of the bent to seek anyone for a room mate. I am told to rely on God, and His infinite wisdom and know that I am going to be okay. I know this, in my heart, but I still wonder and can have fear of the unknown over-whelm me, if I allow it. I am grateful to God and to friends. There may be silence surrounding me right now, but, I know in my heart I am never alone. 

Okay, enough sitting on the fence.  I have been discussing with myself all the day long about heading to the gym to get back to working out, so, here goes.

Later.

Comments

Popular Posts