July 1, 2010

Today was bill paying day. I paid the rent, utilities, and the odd assortment of other bills. I am left with next to nothing now. I must remain focused and remember to be grateful. I will remember there are people whose lives are spiraling out of control either by their own choices or worse, by the circumstances that have been thrust upon them. I may be broke, but, I have food in the cupboard, fuel in the vehicle (a vehicle), electricity, running water, a dog named Deejay, numerous friends, and God..<God is number one, always, but, I can easily forget this fact..and i am the one to suffer>  I can say I did start my day with a private talk with God..for strength, guidance and compassion..along with my heart-felt gratitude. Thank you for listening, God..

Later.

 

Comments

Popular Posts