June 10, 2010

I think I will try this again. I wrote a blog this morning and it the program/pc stalled on me and I lost the whole darn thing. Maybe I am not to blog on that topic today. Its alright. The situation is in the past, and the person is in the past, too..just a bit of a distance away today.

The weather today has been wet. It was flooding this morning when I was writing. Its muggy out now and the rain has finally ceased (after a good 18 hours and several inches..last I heard it was 8 inches that fell here). I did make it to Prime timers this morning. I am going to head back out to go 3 to 5 miles cardio this afternoon, too. I know I always feel much better afterwards. I felt miserable earlier. I was kind of tired after this morning’s workout, so, I came home and vegged out in front of the tv and ate snacks…and just felt ugh!  I am drinking coffee now to snap out of it. I hate feeling this way, too..can’t sleep, can’t get motivated…just can’t can’t can’t. I am going to make myself get up and out of the house here in a bit.  I will let you go for now. Later.

Comments

Popular Posts