Wednesday May 19, 2010

Well, it is Wednesday morning. The beginning of a new day. I had made  mess of beans & rice that  I had cooked all day and night yesterday. Jesse came over last night and we both enjoyed some of them. I cooked them more through the night but this morning, I decided to call Brad up and give him the rest. There was about 2/3's of that slow-cooker left. He came over and was grateful. I know there were good, I had had several servings of them my own-self.  I just know, if I had had them here, through-out this day, I would have munched and ate of the rest of them. So, I admit, my motive in giving the remainder to Brad was a bit on the self-preservation side. I have accomplished what I have set out..to make a good batch of beans. I originally thought I would take them to group but the timing was not good. The meeting isn’t until 8pm and here it is early morning. Nah, I do not need to the temptation of them around me. I have to get ready for my morning Steps and Prime-timers.  Later.

Comments

Popular Posts