Today’s meditation May 22, 2010

Day By Day~there are tragic experiences in life.  It is through the  most tragic experiences that we can learn to be of service and close to God. Can I accept tragedy?

Today Is Mine~accept disappointments hopefully, for some are inevitable. But, remember, there is always cause for hope.

God Is In the Small Stuff~change won’t happen overnight. It takes time, discipline, and repetition.

God’s Little Devotional Book~the greatest act of faith is when man decides he is not God.

In the meditation quotes I share today, I hope that you, too,understand that we all  will face tragedies in life. It is just a given fact of life. The knowledge that “this too will pass” is what keeps many of us hanging on. I have read elsewhere that we are to learn to embrace with gratitude these tragic moments for they are opportunities of  growth in faith, in hope, and in the strength of our spirits.  Today, I believe I am better able to have hope and accept the inevitable changes that come about in life, but I am still not at the point of actually experiencing gratitude as these moments arrive. I can say, with some assurance, though, I do feel the gratitude on the other side of the tragedy. Until then, I hold on with hope and  I have faith that God will (if I allow Him) see me through.

Comments

Popular Posts