Today’s meditation May 17, 2010

GL~braver is he who overcomes his desires than he who conquers his enemies. (The greatest victory is "self")

GS~nothing worthwhile comes without discipline

I like what I read in my meditations this afternoon. The message i received was about self-control and discipline.

For me, when I lived a life with little or no discipline,it went hand in hand with very little self-control. I went with the flow of what was going on about me. At first, it made me feel a part of the group. Then, all of a sudden, I was in the midst of a life where I felt a loss of control of the environment I lived in. It was at this point, I would soon be facing a very dramatic change of my situation and environment…it wasn’t long after this, that i turned myself in to my probation officer to start my journey to prison. It was a way out of the life of no discipline or self-control. It was in the hands of the State that I was soon experiencing discipline and definitely a bit of self-control.

Comments

Popular Posts