Monday morning

Good morning. I am enjoying a cup of coffee. In a few moments, I will be jumping in the shower to get ready to go to Tyler. I have a dentist appointment. While I am in Tyler, I am going to go by Academy Sports and buy me a pair of socks to wear when I go walking. I have never been to an Academy Sports, so this should be interesting. I skipped my morning classes because I have to go by the Seven Points post office and then gas up my vehicle before heading to Tyler.

On another note, I had the most interesting dreams. It was 2 different dreams, but the first sort of made a segway into the second. If I remember correct, the first dream was about me making it to my doctor’s appointment.  And, I can remember something about making twists and turns and then it was as though I chanced upon a cruise ship that was docked and it was being readied to embark. I remember people’s belongings and stuff but not many people. And, then, there were prepared dishes to be served to them after they boarded. This nice chef/cook, prepared me a sample as I waited to see my doctor. It was a gay cruise line, I know, don’t ask me how I know..I just knew all the passengers were gays and lesbians. And then, I was back in the doctor’s lobby, being seen early since I was prepared and there early..all the while,  I could sense just outside the cruise line was readying itself to leave. I haven’t a clue as to how the two dreams are related, only remember they were interspersed with one another. 

Well, I have to go get ready. Later.

Comments

Popular Posts