My first post

Above is a picture of Chad in his workoutfit!
Above you can see Heather relishing her ice scream cone. (she didn't even give me a bite)

It is Tuesday February 10, 2009.



Last night, my friend William told me about this new site, so I thought I would check it out. It is mid-afternoon and in a little while I will be heading to the gym to workout. I like working out daily. I am not able to work out on Sundays since the gym is not openned, or else, I would gladly be there then, too.

Earlier today, I met up with Heather and Tony at the Seven Points Dairy Queen for lunch. Here is a shot of Heather eating her ice scream. Our friend, Chad, was called in to work there this afternoon...he kept snacking off our trays..is that normal?? Just kidding. Actually, he did a wonderful job waiting on us.
I kept bugging Tara, Chad's other half, with photos of our lunch visit to Dairy Queen. She was enroute to her monthly p.o. visit with Ms. Chapman. Chad was oh so worried. I told him to calm down..and that if the worst happened, I would take him to visit Tara in jail! He quitened down, then.
Well, I guess I am gonna close. I am having a difficult time getting this down, but I will keep giving it my best shot. I will talk to you later. Have a blessed day, friends.
Oh yeah, I share a text daily..inspirational in nature. Today's text was:
"I consider the succes of my day to be determined by the seeds I sow, not the harvest I reap."
"Be yourself, and be the person you hope to be."
~robert louis stevenson said both these inspirations.
















Comments

Popular Posts