Its Friday the 13th!


Well, actually its the day before Valentine's Day...so, it all depends on the way one looks at it, right? And this post is all about YESTERDAY...so, if you can follow that..read on. The picture to the right is my friend Jesse. I got to spend time yesterday with Jesse and Brandi and we all ventured to Dallas. What was supposed to start at 11am didn't get started until about 2pm. And, ontop of that, we discovered one of my tires was almost flat. So, we stopped and bought a used good one to replace the one with metal showing. I believe it was a wise choice! The next step will be my buying a whole new set of tires. I bought these no name brand from a guy still there in Tolosa selling his wares last year...with the word being that they were 65k tires. (I have not gone 30k on them.) Needless to say, I will be doing my business elsewhere. Btw, watch out for that tire salesman on Hwy 274 in between Kemp and Seven Points...just a suggestion.

Comments

Popular Posts