February 13, 2009

Again, today is Friday and its the 13th of February. OOOOOh my goodness. Anyway, its mid-afternoon and I had to come home to locate a mis-placed money order and I found it! So you see, good tidings do occur even on suspicious days such as this. Here in a little bit I am going to the gym and work out. Then, later, I will be meeting up with Barbara to get our t-shirts for the anniversary..then to CCNA for a meeting. Today's meditation was as follows:

From Just For Today:its often thru service that we being to get in touch with our defects of character. Remember the ties that bind us(common bond-recovery) and all will be well.

I like today's reading. It reminds me to remember the bigger picture. Why were we all brought together in the first place...that would be recovery.

Comments

Popular Posts